Nicholas Kereiakes advises clients on finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, commercial agreements and additional general corporate matters across a wide range of industries. He is dedicated to helping his clients meet their business goals and minimize legal expenses.
Nick's practice is focused on complex commercial finance and mergers and acquisitions. He has experience representing public and private companies, financial institutions, professional sports leagues, and pharmaceutical companies.
Prior to joining KMK Law, Nick was an associate at Covington & Burling LLP in Washington, D.C. where he advised both U.S. and global companies in connection with a variety of corporate and finance transactions. Nick earned his J.D. from Northwestern University Law School, cum laude, in 2015 and is licensed to practice in Ohio and the District of Columbia.
Represented a professional sports league in connection with various league and stadium financing and ownership transactions, including a stadium funding program*
Advised a global mining and commodities company on the formation of a U.S. subsidiary*
Advised a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company in its $575 million acquisition of a respiratory business*
Represented a global client in the negotiation and retention of investment bankers for a project financing and financial advisory services*
* Indicates experience prior to joining KMK Law.
Professional and Community Involvement
Cincinnati Bar Association
News & Resources
- Published 04.23.2020. Updated 05.14.2020.
- Published 04.03.2020. Updated 04.21.2020.
- Senate Passes CARES Act, Which Includes $349 Billion for SBA Guarantees of Forgivable Loans for Small and Medium Sized BusinessesPublished 03.26.2020. Updated 04.21.2020.
- KMK Law Management Rights Blog, 05.05.2020
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, 03.20.2020
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, 03.18.2020
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, 03.16.2020
- District of Columbia
J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 2015, cum laude
B.S., Miami University, 2012