Julie Mulhern serves as the Director of Legal Recruiting and Professional Development for Keating Muething & Klekamp. Julie oversees the hiring process for all attorneys including summer associates and lateral hires. In her role, she manages the firm’s dynamic professional development programs through skilled training and performance counseling. In addition, Julie administers the Associate Mentor program, Women’s Initiative and Diversity Committees. She also serves on the Associate Liaison and Associates Committees.
With more than 28 years of experience in legal recruiting, Julie has held similar roles with both large and mid-sized firms across the country including, Mayer Brown LLP; Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff; and Kirkland & Ellis.
Professional and Community Involvement
National Association of Law Placement (NALP)
Professional Development Consortium
Cincinnati Bar Association
News & Resources
- Dayton Docket, 01.26.2021
- KMK Law Congratulates the Participants of the Third Annual Diversity Case Competition for First Year Law Students01.20.2021
- Dayton Docket, 02.10.2020
- UC News, 02.06.2019
- KMK Law Congratulates the Participants of the Inaugural Diversity Case Competition for First Year Law Students01.28.2019
- 01.15.2021 & 01.16.2021
- Keystone Bar & Grill Clifton, 11.29.2018
B.A., Wright State University