Keating Muething & Klekamp Response to COVID-19
To all Clients and Friends of KMK,
First and foremost, we hope this finds you well. The escalation of the COVID-19 global pandemic is concerning to us all, and our thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by this situation. At Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL we are doing all that we can to support you and your business and keep us all safe from illness.
We have been monitoring this rapidly evolving situation closely, and we are in constant dialogue among our leadership team regarding how best to balance the safety and health of our employees, advisors, clients, and friends while maintaining the continuity and quality of the support and services that you entrust to us.
We are equipped to provide uninterrupted service, including by working remotely and with other flexible working arrangements. With that in mind, we would like to share with you some measures that we have taken that will ensure that we maintain the levels of service and responsiveness you expect from KMK, with the need to adapt to the circumstances in which we now find ourselves.
These measures include, without limitation:
- Activating and testing remote access for all personnel in the case of an office closure, and we have ensured that we have sufficient capacity to do this on a larger scale
- Encouraging all employees to work remotely
- Holding many client meetings and other meetings by remote access
- Restricting non-essential business travel and monitoring all travel by our attorneys and other employees
- Implementing measures for handling cases where our attorneys or staff members feel ill or may otherwise be at risk for COVID-19
- Increased cleaning of our premises and implementing measures that public health authorities have recommended to minimize the risk of exposure, including encouraging our employees to wash their hands frequently, cough or sneeze into a tissue or sleeve and to clean work spaces and other surfaces frequently
While many of our attorneys and staff may work remotely, our office remains operational, and we are committed to continue to provide excellent client service. If you have any legal or business issues please reach out to us.
This difficult time is a reminder that we have more than just a business relationship with our clients—we are a shared community along with all of our clients and other stakeholders. We will continue to do our part and more. We hope you stay healthy. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.