Mianda Bashala is an associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment Group where she helps clients meet their business objectives and minimize liability. Her practice currently includes a wide range of labor and employment matters.
Cole Bond represents and defends national, regional, and local employers in federal court, state court, and arbitration proceedings against discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and other employment and ...
For more than 20 years, Kasey Bond has been helping business clients protect and grow their organizations through the effective application of labor and employment laws. She brings extensive experience to bear for her clients ...
Joe Callow helps clients manage and reduce litigation risk and litigation costs. When litigation arises, he handles and coordinates cases on a national, regional, and local basis.
Joe primarily works on class action and complex ...
Mark Chumley has experience representing clients in all aspects of labor and employment law. He has handled numerous cases before state and federal courts and state and federal civil rights agencies, including claims involving ...
Kelly MacDonald advises clients on all aspects of health plans, welfare plans, and qualified retirement plans (including defined benefit plans, 401(k) plans, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), and profit sharing plans ...
- Senior Partner
Bob Maxwell has represented management in all areas of labor and employment law for more than 50 years. He has extensive experience in labor negotiations, arbitrations, employment law litigation in federal and state courts and ...
John Meisenhelder has extensive experience providing counsel to medium and large size companies (tax-exempt and for-profit) with respect to all employee benefits, executive compensation and privacy matters. John ...
Lisa Wintersheimer Michel is the leader of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Her practice primarily involves all aspects of qualified retirement plans, including profit sharing plans, 401(k) plans ...
Brian Muething assists firm clients with complex legal issues and represents them in litigation. His recent practice has included defense of ERISA fiduciary duty and other ESOP-related claims, defense of state law breach of ...
- Of Counsel
Caroline Musekamp's practice is concentrated in the area of labor and employment law. Caroline has extensive experience representing clients in employment litigation involving various employment claims, including ...
Greg Robinson assists his clients in navigating the complex world of workplace laws and regulations. He has counseled clients on a wide array of employment matters, including wage and hour disputes, discrimination charges ...
Antoinette Schindel practices in KMK Law's Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Antoinette regularly advises employers regarding Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance issues, including health coverage and ...
Nicholas Simon helps companies and investors negotiate and execute corporate, finance, and commercial transactions by providing prompt and practical advice that is focused on helping clients achieve their business objectives ...
- Labor & Employment Law
- Employment Law
- Labor Law
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Religion Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Department of Labor
- Employer Policies
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Social Media
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- National Labor Relations Act
- National Labor Relations Board
- Employer Handbook
- Employment Litigation
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Wage & Hour
- Affordable Car Act
- Title VII
- Federal Arbitration Act
- Employer Rules
- Sexual Harassment
- Transgender Issues
- Workplace Accommodations
- Employment Settlement Agreements
- Workplace Violence
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Sixth Circuit
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Securities Law
- Preventive Care Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- SECURE Act
- US Department of Labor Employee Benefits Security Administration
- Gender Identity Discrimination
- Posting Requirements
- Class Action Litigation
- Disability Law
- Overtime Pay
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Environmental Law
- Representative Election Regulations
- Privacy Laws
- Department of Justice
- Healthcare Reform
- Older Workers' Benefit Protection Act (OWBPA)
- Affirmative Action
- Electronically Stored Information
- Equal Opportunity Clause
- Compensable Time
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Security Screening
- Supreme Court
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- E-Discovery Case Law
- Electronic Data Discovery
- Unemployment Insurance Integrity Act
- American Medical Association
- Attendance Policy
- Return to Work
- Seniority Rights
- Fair Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Media Policy
- State Minimum Wage
- Wage Increase
- Disability Leave
- Equal Pay
- Genetic Information Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Social Media Content
- Employment Incentives
- HIRE Act
- Social Security Tax
- California New Pay Transparency Law
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: The Controversial Episode
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Five Thoughts About Noncompete Strategy
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Labor & Employment Update Week of 8/8/22
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Mediation in Employment Law Cases
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Labor & Employment Update Week of 5/30/22
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: The Future of Arbitration
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: The Gig Economy
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Labor & Employment Law Update Week of 3/7/2022
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Labor & Employment Law Update Week of 2/7/2022