Cole Bond represents and defends national, regional, and local employers in federal court, state court, and arbitration proceedings against discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and other employment and ...
For more than 20 years, Kasey Bond has been helping business clients protect and grow their organizations through the effective application of labor and employment laws. She brings extensive experience to bear for her ...
Joe Callow helps clients manage and reduce litigation risk and litigation costs. When litigation arises, he handles and coordinates cases on a national, regional, and local basis.
Joe primarily works on class action and complex ...
Melanie Cheek is an associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment Group where she helps clients meet their business objectives and minimize liability. Her practice currently includes a wide range of labor and employment matters.
Mark Chumley has experience representing management in all aspects of labor and employment law. He has handled numerous cases before state and federal courts and state and federal civil rights agencies, including claims ...
Helana Darrow has extensive experience in all aspects of employee benefits and executive compensation including counseling clients on the design, implementation, administration, operation and termination of employee benefit ...
Kelly MacDonald has significant experience on a wide range of health, welfare and retirement plan matters. This includes the design, implementation, administration, and operation of benefit plans. She has experience advising on ...
- Senior Partner
Bob Maxwell has practiced for 43 years, representing management in all areas of labor and employment law. He has extensive experience in labor negotiations, arbitrations, employment law litigation in federal and state courts ...
John Meisenhelder has extensive experience providing counsel to medium and large size companies (tax-exempt and for-profit) with respect to all employee benefits, executive compensation and privacy matters. John ...
Lisa Wintersheimer Michel is the leader of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Her practice primarily involves all aspects of qualified retirement plans, including profit sharing plans, 401(k) plans ...
Brian Muething assists firm clients with complex legal issues and represents them in litigation. His recent practice has included defense of ERISA fiduciary duty and other ESOP-related claims, defense of state law breach of ...
Caroline Musekamp's practice is concentrated in the area of labor and employment law. Caroline has extensive experience representing clients in employment litigation involving various employment claims, including ...
Greg Robinson’s practice is concentrated in the area of labor and employment law. He has counseled clients on a wide array of employment matters, including wage and hour disputes, discrimination charges, and issues involving ...
Antoinette Schindel practices in KMK Law's Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Antoinette regularly advises employers regarding Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance issues, including health coverage and ...
- Labor & Employment Law
- Employment Law
- Affordable Car Act
- Department of Labor
- Employer Policies
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Labor Law
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Employer Handbook
- Employment Litigation
- National Labor Relations Act
- National Labor Relations Board
- Securities Law
- Social Media
- Workplace Accommodations
- Federal Arbitration Act
- Wage & Hour
- Title VII
- Preventive Care Benefits
- Employment Settlement Agreements
- Sexual Harassment
- Health Savings Account
- Transgender Issues
- SECURE Act
- Employer Rules
- US Department of Labor Employee Benefits Security Administration
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Workplace Violence
- Sixth Circuit
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Disability Discrimination
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Overtime Pay
- Representative Election Regulations
- Religion Discrimination
- Department of Justice
- Gender Identity Discrimination
- Posting Requirements
- Class Action Litigation
- Disability Law
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Environmental Law
- Privacy Laws
- Older Workers' Benefit Protection Act (OWBPA)
- Healthcare Reform
- Electronically Stored Information
- Affirmative Action
- Equal Opportunity Clause
- Compensable Time
- Security Screening
- Supreme Court
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- E-Discovery Case Law
- Electronic Data Discovery
- Unemployment Insurance Integrity Act
- Return to Work
- Seniority Rights
- American Medical Association
- Attendance Policy
- Equal Pay
- Fair Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Genetic Information Discrimination
- Media Policy
- National Origin Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- State Minimum Wage
- Wage Increase
- Disability Leave
- Social Media Content
- Employment Incentives
- HIRE Act
- Social Security Tax
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- CARES Act: Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit & Health Plan Impact
- Department of Labor Announces Guidance on New Sick Leave Benefits
- Coronavirus Update – New Paid Sick Leave Benefits
- Coronavirus Update – Answering Employers’ Frequently Asked Questions
- Changes to Ohio’s Unemployment Insurance Policy Due to the Coronavirus – Update
- Changes to Ohio’s Unemployment Insurance Policy Due to the Coronavirus
- Employer Guidance for Responding to the Coronavirus Threat – Update II
- Cincinnati Salary History Ban Takes Effect
- Employer Guidance for Responding to the Coronavirus Threat – Update
- Employer Guidance for Responding to the Coronavirus Threat