Cole Bond represents and defends national, regional, and local employers in federal court, state court, and arbitration proceedings against discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and other employment and ...
For more than 20 years, Kasey Bond has been helping business clients protect and grow their organizations through the effective application of labor and employment laws. She brings extensive experience to bear for her ...
Joe Callow helps clients manage and reduce litigation risk and litigation costs. When litigation arises, he handles and coordinates cases on a national, regional, and local basis.
Joe primarily works on class action and complex ...
Mark Chumley has experience representing management in all aspects of labor and employment law. He has handled numerous cases before state and federal courts and state and federal civil rights agencies, including claims ...
Nicholas Kereiakes advises clients on finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, commercial agreements and additional general corporate matters across a wide range of industries. He is dedicated ...
Kelly MacDonald has significant experience on a wide range of health, welfare and retirement plan matters. This includes the design, implementation, administration, and operation of benefit plans. She has experience advising on ...
- Senior Partner
Bob Maxwell has represented management in all areas of labor and employment law for more than 50 years. He has extensive experience in labor negotiations, arbitrations, employment law litigation in federal and state courts and ...
John Meisenhelder has extensive experience providing counsel to medium and large size companies (tax-exempt and for-profit) with respect to all employee benefits, executive compensation and privacy matters. John ...
Lisa Wintersheimer Michel is the leader of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Her practice primarily involves all aspects of qualified retirement plans, including profit sharing plans, 401(k) plans ...
Brian Muething assists firm clients with complex legal issues and represents them in litigation. His recent practice has included defense of ERISA fiduciary duty and other ESOP-related claims, defense of state law breach of ...
- Of Counsel
Caroline Musekamp's practice is concentrated in the area of labor and employment law. Caroline has extensive experience representing clients in employment litigation involving various employment claims, including ...
Greg Robinson’s practice is concentrated in the area of labor and employment law. He has counseled clients on a wide array of employment matters, including wage and hour disputes, discrimination charges, and issues involving ...
Antoinette Schindel practices in KMK Law's Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Antoinette regularly advises employers regarding Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance issues, including health coverage and ...
Nicholas Simon helps companies and investors negotiate and execute corporate, finance, and commercial transactions by providing prompt and practical advice that is focused on helping clients achieve their business objectives ...
- Labor & Employment Law
- Employment Law
- Labor Law
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Disability Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Department of Labor
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Employer Policies
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Social Media
- National Labor Relations Act
- National Labor Relations Board
- Employer Handbook
- Employment Litigation
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Affordable Car Act
- Wage & Hour
- Title VII
- Federal Arbitration Act
- Sexual Harassment
- Employer Rules
- Workplace Accommodations
- Transgender Issues
- Employment Settlement Agreements
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Workplace Violence
- Securities Law
- Sixth Circuit
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Preventive Care Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- SECURE Act
- US Department of Labor Employee Benefits Security Administration
- Religion Discrimination
- Gender Identity Discrimination
- Posting Requirements
- Class Action Litigation
- Disability Law
- Overtime Pay
- Representative Election Regulations
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Department of Justice
- Environmental Law
- Privacy Laws
- Older Workers' Benefit Protection Act (OWBPA)
- Healthcare Reform
- Electronically Stored Information
- Affirmative Action
- Compensable Time
- Equal Opportunity Clause
- Security Screening
- Supreme Court
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- E-Discovery Case Law
- Electronic Data Discovery
- Return to Work
- Seniority Rights
- Unemployment Insurance Integrity Act
- American Medical Association
- Attendance Policy
- Disability Leave
- Equal Pay
- Fair Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Genetic Information Discrimination
- Media Policy
- National Origin Discrimination
- Social Media Content
- State Minimum Wage
- Wage Increase
- Employment Incentives
- HIRE Act
- Social Security Tax
- Supreme Court Re-Implements Stay of Vaccine Mandate for Employers, Upholds CMS Mandate
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Twelve Thoughts About Vaccine Mandates
- Update on Status of Federal Contractor Mandate and OSHA’s ETS
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Employment Law Advice from Ebenezer Scrooge
- Update on Status of All Federal Vaccine Mandates
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Federal Vaccine Mandate(s) Update
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: OSHA Issues Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) Requiring Mandatory COVID Vaccines or Weekly Testing
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Labor & Employment Law Update Week of 10/11/21
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Labor & Employment Law Update Week of 9/13/21
- President Biden Will Use OSHA Rule to Require Businesses with 100+ Employees to Mandate COVID-19 Vaccinations or Weekly Testing