Cole Bond represents and defends national, regional, and local employers in federal court, state court, and arbitration proceedings against discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and other employment and ...
For more than 20 years, Kasey Bond has been helping business clients protect and grow their organizations through the effective application of labor and employment laws. She brings extensive experience to bear for her ...
Joe Callow helps clients manage and reduce litigation risk and litigation costs. When litigation arises, he handles and coordinates cases on a national, regional, and local basis.
Joe primarily works on class action and complex ...
Melanie Cheek is an associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment Group where she helps clients meet their business objectives and minimize liability. Her practice currently includes a wide range of labor and employment matters.
Mark Chumley has experience representing management in all aspects of labor and employment law. He has handled numerous cases before state and federal courts and state and federal civil rights agencies, including claims ...
Helana Darrow has extensive experience in all aspects of employee benefits and executive compensation including counseling clients on the design, implementation, administration, operation and termination of employee benefit ...
Nicholas Kereiakes advises clients on finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, commercial agreements and additional general corporate matters across a wide range of industries. He is dedicated ...
Kelly MacDonald has significant experience on a wide range of health, welfare and retirement plan matters. This includes the design, implementation, administration, and operation of benefit plans. She has experience advising on ...
- Senior Partner
Bob Maxwell has practiced for 43 years, representing management in all areas of labor and employment law. He has extensive experience in labor negotiations, arbitrations, employment law litigation in federal and state courts ...
John Meisenhelder has extensive experience providing counsel to medium and large size companies (tax-exempt and for-profit) with respect to all employee benefits, executive compensation and privacy matters. John ...
Lisa Wintersheimer Michel is the leader of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Her practice primarily involves all aspects of qualified retirement plans, including profit sharing plans, 401(k) plans ...
Brian Muething assists firm clients with complex legal issues and represents them in litigation. His recent practice has included defense of ERISA fiduciary duty and other ESOP-related claims, defense of state law breach of ...
Caroline Musekamp's practice is concentrated in the area of labor and employment law. Caroline has extensive experience representing clients in employment litigation involving various employment claims, including ...
Greg Robinson’s practice is concentrated in the area of labor and employment law. He has counseled clients on a wide array of employment matters, including wage and hour disputes, discrimination charges, and issues involving ...
Antoinette Schindel practices in KMK Law's Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Antoinette regularly advises employers regarding Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance issues, including health coverage and ...
Nicholas Simon helps companies, financial institutions, and investors negotiate and execute corporate, finance and commercial transactions. Nick provides prompt and practical advice that is focused on helping his clients ...
- Labor & Employment Law
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Department of Labor
- Race Discrimination
- Employer Policies
- Affordable Car Act
- Labor Law
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Paycheck Protection Program
- National Labor Relations Act
- National Labor Relations Board
- Employer Handbook
- Employment Litigation
- Social Media
- Wage & Hour
- Federal Arbitration Act
- Workplace Accommodations
- Title VII
- Securities Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Employer Rules
- Employment Settlement Agreements
- Transgender Issues
- Preventive Care Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- SECURE Act
- US Department of Labor Employee Benefits Security Administration
- Workplace Violence
- Sixth Circuit
- Disability Discrimination
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Overtime Pay
- Representative Election Regulations
- Religion Discrimination
- Gender Identity Discrimination
- Posting Requirements
- Class Action Litigation
- Disability Law
- Department of Justice
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Environmental Law
- Privacy Laws
- Older Workers' Benefit Protection Act (OWBPA)
- Healthcare Reform
- Electronically Stored Information
- Affirmative Action
- Equal Opportunity Clause
- Compensable Time
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Security Screening
- Supreme Court
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- E-Discovery Case Law
- Electronic Data Discovery
- Unemployment Insurance Integrity Act
- Attendance Policy
- Return to Work
- Seniority Rights
- American Medical Association
- Fair Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- State Minimum Wage
- Wage Increase
- Disability Leave
- Equal Pay
- Genetic Information Discrimination
- Media Policy
- National Origin Discrimination
- Social Media Content
- Employment Incentives
- HIRE Act
- Social Security Tax
- Back to School for the Class of COVID-19 - Managing Employee Leave Requests
- NLRB Adopts "Motivating Factor" Test For Abusive Workplace Conduct
- Contact Tracing - Considerations for Employers
- Supreme Court Rules Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Protected Under Title VII
- COVID-19 Related RIFs - Considerations for Employers
- Benefits Monthly Minute UPDATE: Hot-Off the (Electronic) Press! DOL Issues New E-Disclosure Rules
- Should Employers Use COVID-19 Antibody Tests?
- NEW COVID-19 Guidance For 125 Plans and HRA Premium Expense Reimbursement
- IRS Q&As Address Open Questions on CARES Act CRD and Loan Administration
- What Should Employers Do About Employees Who Refuse to Return to Work?