Mianda Bashala is an associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment Group where she helps clients meet their business objectives and minimize liability through the effective application of labor and employment laws. Her practice ...
Cole Bond represents and defends national, regional, and local employers in federal court, state court, and arbitration proceedings against discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and other employment and ...
For more than 20 years, Kasey Bond has been helping business clients protect and grow their organizations through the effective application of labor and employment laws. She brings extensive experience to bear for her clients ...
Mark Chumley has experience representing clients in all aspects of labor and employment law. He has handled numerous cases before state and federal courts and state and federal civil rights agencies, including claims involving ...
Kelly MacDonald advises clients on all aspects of health plans, welfare plans, and qualified retirement plans (including defined benefit plans, 401(k) plans, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), and profit sharing plans ...
- Senior Partner
Bob Maxwell has represented management in all areas of labor and employment law for more than 50 years. He has extensive experience in labor negotiations, arbitrations, employment law litigation in federal and state courts and ...
John Meisenhelder has extensive experience providing counsel to medium and large size companies (tax-exempt and for-profit) with respect to all employee benefits, executive compensation and privacy matters. John ...
Lisa Wintersheimer Michel is the leader of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Her practice primarily involves all aspects of qualified retirement plans, including profit sharing plans, 401(k) plans ...
Brian Muething assists firm clients with complex legal issues and represents them in litigation. His recent practice has included defense of ERISA fiduciary duty and other ESOP-related claims, defense of state law breach of ...
- Of Counsel
Caroline Musekamp's practice is concentrated in the area of labor and employment law. Caroline has extensive experience representing clients in employment litigation involving various employment claims, including ...
Greg Robinson assists his clients in navigating the complex world of workplace laws and regulations. He has counseled clients on a wide array of employment matters, including wage and hour disputes, discrimination charges ...
Antoinette Schindel practices in KMK Law's Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Antoinette regularly advises employers regarding Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance issues, including health coverage and ...
Nicholas Simon helps companies and investors negotiate and execute corporate, finance, and commercial transactions by providing prompt and practical advice that is focused on helping clients achieve their business objectives ...
- Labor & Employment Law
- Employment Law
- Labor Law
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- Medical Marijuana
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- National Labor Relations Board
- Employment Litigation
- Religion Discrimination
- Workplace Violence
- Department of Labor
- Workplace Accommodations
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- United States Supreme Court
- Federal Trade Commission
- Disability Discrimination
- Employer Policies
- Social Media
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Race Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- National Labor Relations Act
- Employer Handbook
- Wage & Hour
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Affordable Car Act
- Title VII
- Employer Rules
- Sexual Harassment
- Federal Arbitration Act
- Transgender Issues
- Employment Settlement Agreements
- Sixth Circuit
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Securities Law
- Preventive Care Benefits
- Gender Identity Discrimination
- Posting Requirements
- Class Action Litigation
- Disability Law
- Health Savings Account
- SECURE Act
- US Department of Labor Employee Benefits Security Administration
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Environmental Law
- Privacy Laws
- Overtime Pay
- Representative Election Regulations
- Department of Justice
- Healthcare Reform
- Older Workers' Benefit Protection Act (OWBPA)
- Affirmative Action
- Electronically Stored Information
- Equal Opportunity Clause
- Compensable Time
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Security Screening
- Supreme Court
- E-Discovery Case Law
- Electronic Data Discovery
- Attendance Policy
- Return to Work
- Seniority Rights
- Unemployment Insurance Integrity Act
- American Medical Association
- Fair Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- State Minimum Wage
- Wage Increase
- Disability Leave
- Equal Pay
- Genetic Information Discrimination
- Media Policy
- National Origin Discrimination
- Social Media Content
- Employment Incentives
- HIRE Act
- Social Security Tax
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Reefer Madness
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: The Office Romance Episode
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: New Laws Protecting Pregnant and Nursing Workers
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: What is a Whistleblower and Why Should You Care?
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: FMLA Traps for Employers
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Artificial Intelligence and Employment Law
- U. S. Supreme Court Clarifies Standard for Workplace Religious Accommodations
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Non-Compete Agreements Under Attack
- New NLRB General Counsel Guidance Threatens Ability to Enforce Non-Compete Agreements
- The Practical Employment Law Podcast: Exploding 5 Employment Law Myths