- Posts by Robert C. Lesan, IIIPartner
Rob Lesan is Co-Leader of the firm’s Business Representation & Transactions Group. He has broad experience in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures encompassing both public and private acquisitions, dispositions ...
KMK Law Corporate Partner, Rob Lesan, presented at Interface Cincinnati 2018 on the topic of "GDPR: What We're Learned So Far and What to Expect."
In today’s M&A transactions, cybersecurity deficiencies in a target company pose potentially significant financial and regulatory risks to the acquiring company. For this reason, new measures must be implemented in M&A transactions to protect both companies from today’s emerging cybersecurity epidemic.
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law
- Cybersecurity Regulation
- Cyber Insurance
- Data Breach
- Privacy Laws
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Class Action Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Governance
- Corporate Law
- Federal Trade Commission
- Seventh Circuit
- Department of Justice
- 2023: The Year of the CPRA and CDPA - Virginia Joins California in Passing Comprehensive Privacy Legislation
- Cybersecurity Remains a Top Concern
- Data Security in the Remote-Work Environment – 10 Reminders Regarding Data Security and Cyber Attacks
- Stay Safe While “Zooming”
- Revisions to Proposed CCPA Regulations Released
- Happy New Year from the CCPA
- Can’t We All Get Along in the Cyber Sandbox?
- California's New Privacy Law is Coming - Are You Ready?
- Gearing up for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: KMK Hosts Third Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar
- Ohio Data Protection Act - Safe Harbor for Businesses in Ohio