- Posts by Robert C. Lesan, IIIPartner
Rob Lesan is Co-Leader of the firm’s Business Representation & Transactions Group. He has broad experience in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures encompassing both public and private acquisitions, dispositions ...
KMK Law Corporate Partner, Rob Lesan, presented at Interface Cincinnati 2018 on the topic of "GDPR: What We're Learned So Far and What to Expect."
In today’s M&A transactions, cybersecurity deficiencies in a target company pose potentially significant financial and regulatory risks to the acquiring company. For this reason, new measures must be implemented in M&A transactions to protect both companies from today’s emerging cybersecurity epidemic.
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law
- Privacy Laws
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Cybersecurity Regulation
- Cyber Insurance
- Data Breach
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Class Action Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Governance
- Corporate Law
- Federal Trade Commission
- Seventh Circuit
- Department of Justice
- GDPR Compliance: What is Privacy Shield 2.0?
- Connecticut's Data Privacy Law
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
- The Utah Consumer Privacy Act
- The Colorado Privacy Act
- The Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act
- State Data Privacy Law Series
- TransUnion LLC v. Ramirez and the Impact on Class Action Litigation
- 2023: The Year of the CPRA and CDPA - Virginia Joins California in Passing Comprehensive Privacy Legislation
- Cybersecurity Remains a Top Concern