- Posts by Robert C. Lesan, IIIPartner
Rob Lesan is a partner in the firm's Business Representation & Transactions Group. He has broad experience in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures encompassing both public and private acquisitions, dispositions, carve-outs ...
KMK Law Corporate Partner, Rob Lesan, presented at Interface Cincinnati 2018 on the topic of "GDPR: What We're Learned So Far and What to Expect."
In today’s M&A transactions, cybersecurity deficiencies in a target company pose potentially significant financial and regulatory risks to the acquiring company. For this reason, new measures must be implemented in M&A transactions to protect both companies from today’s emerging cybersecurity epidemic.
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law
- Cybersecurity Regulation
- Cyber Insurance
- Privacy Laws
- Data Breach
- Class Action Litigation
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Governance
- Corporate Law
- Federal Trade Commission
- Seventh Circuit
- Department of Justice
- Can’t We All Get Along in the Cyber Sandbox?
- California's New Privacy Law is Coming - Are You Ready?
- Gearing up for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: KMK Hosts Third Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar
- Ohio Data Protection Act - Safe Harbor for Businesses in Ohio
- Ohio’s Data Protection Act: What You Need to Know
- September 2018 Was a Busy Month for Data Privacy
- GDPR - 90 Days Later
- GDPR: What We're Learned So Far and What to Expect
- GDPR: Less Than 100 Day and Counting to "G-Day" - Here's What You Need to Know
- SEC Issues Guidance on Cybersecurity Disclosures