KMK Law believes that a diverse work environment attracts the best and the brightest people in the legal community and provides the most creative, innovative solutions for our clients. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity, we are proud to sponsor the KMK Law Diversity Fellowship Program. This Program is intended to further our mission of recruiting and retaining a skilled, high-performing diverse workforce.
Selected applicants would be hired as a first-year summer associate. In addition to the salary customarily paid to our summer associates, recipients of the Diversity Fellowship will receive a grant in an amount up to $10,000. The first half of the grant will be paid within 30 days of beginning the summer associate program and unless otherwise agreed, the remaining half of the grant is contingent upon receiving and accepting a position for the next step in the Diversity Fellow's legal career, as a second year summer associate, at KMK Law.
- The Diversity Fellowship is open to any first-year law student from an ABA-accredited law school who would add to the diversity at KMK.
- Applicants must be committed to practicing law in Cincinnati, Ohio upon graduation.
To begin an application click here and submit the following:
- Completed online application including two professional or academic references
- Current Resume and Law School Transcript
- A personal statement that includes an explanation of your interest in the program
Applications and other required materials will be accepted until January 8, 2023 and reviewed on a rolling basis. Apply now! If your law school transcript is not available at the time of application, when available, please provide your transcript via the embedded link in the confirmation email you will receive after submitting your application.