Subscribe to RSS
Subscribing to an RSS Feed is a simple way for you to receive from KMK timely legal updates and blog posts regarding topics that you select as being of interest.
RSS, or Really Simple Syndication, is a format for distributing news articles online. By signing up for an RSS Feed, KMK is able to deliver new blog postings to the RSS reader you choose. You may download a free RSS reader through a site such as download.com or by using Web browsers with built-in RSS readers, like Google and Firefox. Once you've chosen your RSS reader, review the instructions to install the news reader onto your computer. Then simply subscribe to the KMK RSS feeds by clicking on the RSS icon below or copying the link into your RSS news reader.
- Medical Marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- Craft Brewing
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Private Placements
- Regulation D
- Securities Law
- Securities Regulation
- Department of Justice
- Intellectual Property
- Registered Trademark
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Trademark Litigation
- There Goes the Neighborhood? – A Quick Look at the Sessions Memo
- Booze is Booze, Right? Not so fast...
- Did A Neural Network Just Solve Craft Brewing's Trademark Problems?
- New Rules Regulating the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 2 of 2)
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 1 of 2)
- Medical Marijuana Zoning: Location, Location, Location
- Marijuana Justice Act Would Pave the Way for Marijuana Legalization
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Coming to Cincinnati...?
- Why Is The USPTO Treating Marijuana Differently For Patents Than For Trademarks?