- Posts by Kendall P. KadishAssociate
Kendall Kadish practices in the firm's Real Estate Group. His practice focuses on commercial real estate development and general business law matters.
Kendall regularly advises clients on a wide variety of transactions ...
The old real estate adage “location, location, location” takes on new meaning in the context of the medical marijuana industry.
In the recently enacted Medical Marijuana Control Program, the Ohio legislature provided municipalities with the authority to limit or prohibit, effectively “zone-out”, local medical marijuana operations.
- Medical Marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- Craft Brewing
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Private Placements
- Regulation D
- Securities Law
- Securities Regulation
- Department of Justice
- Intellectual Property
- Registered Trademark
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Trademark Litigation
- There Goes the Neighborhood? – A Quick Look at the Sessions Memo
- Booze is Booze, Right? Not so fast...
- Did A Neural Network Just Solve Craft Brewing's Trademark Problems?
- New Rules Regulating the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 2 of 2)
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 1 of 2)
- Medical Marijuana Zoning: Location, Location, Location
- Marijuana Justice Act Would Pave the Way for Marijuana Legalization
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Coming to Cincinnati...?
- Why Is The USPTO Treating Marijuana Differently For Patents Than For Trademarks?