Labor & Employment
KMK's Labor & Employment Group understands the importance of maintaining positive employee relations and a productive work environment. We advise and represent employers of all types. We help managers deal with change as well as avoid costly litigation by assisting with the development and implementation of human resources practices, personnel policies, disciplinary procedures, employment agreements, performance evaluations, and union avoidance strategies.
KMK represents and advises clients across the spectrum of Labor & Employment matters — from routine, day-to-day questions that we may answer via phone and email, to the most complex labor-related class action litigation and employer representation in union-related matters.
In today’s fast-paced and constantly changing business environment, making the right employment decisions and taking the most effective preventative steps are more critical, though perhaps more difficult, than ever before. Employers must comply with a multitude of statutes and regulations that sometimes appear to be incompatible with their business needs. We have the experience to help businesses handle these issues in the most effective manner.
- AK Steel Corporation
- Cintas Corporation
- Eagle Manufacturing
- Ferno Washington, Inc.
- GE Aviation
- General Cable Corporation
- Klosterman Baking Co.
- LSI Industries Inc.
- The Matrix Companies
- Multi-Color Corporation
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcomes Labor & Employment Attorney Gregory J. Robinson
- Forty-Four Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Recognized in 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers and Ohio Rising Stars
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Achieves National and Metropolitan Rankings in 2017 "Best Law Firms" Report by U.S. News and Best Lawyers
- Cincinnati Law Firm Keating Muething & Klekamp Elects Five New Partners
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar, April 27, 2015