Ross D. Taylor
Ross Taylor is a member of the firm’s Commercial Finance & Reorganization Group. His practice is focused on equipment leasing, commercial lending and structured finance transactions. Ross has represented banks, insurance companies and leasing companies in a variety of financing transactions, including leveraged, single-investor and synthetic leases of aircraft, rolling stock, vessels and other equipment, manufacturing and cogeneration facilities; single bank and syndicated credit facilities, including participations; airport infrastructure financings; project finance; private placements; and residual value support.
Ross also counsels clients with respect to loan and lease restructurings and workouts.
- Ross D. Taylor Elected to ELFA Service Providers Business Council Steering Committee
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcomes Commercial Finance Attorney Ross D. Taylor
- Leveraged Leasing from a Lender's Viewpoint, a Chapter included in the PLI Treatise Equipment Leasing – Leveraged Leasing (Co-Author).
- Security Interests: Aircraft, Vessels and Rolling Stock, Practice Note maintained by Practical Law Company.
Professional & Community Involvement
- American College of Investment Counsel, Fellow
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association's Service Providers Business Council Steering Committee
10 S. Riverside Plaza
Chicago IL 60606
TEL: (513) 639-3935
FAX: (513) 579-6457
- Leasing & Equipment Finance
- Commercial Loan Documentation
- Private Placements
- Real Estate Financing
- Workouts & Restructuring
Bar & Court Admissions
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1988; Virginia Tax Review, Articles Editor
- B.S., Northern Illinois University, 1985; with University Honors