Nathan R. Crown
Nate Crown practices in the firms Real Estate Group. Nate's practice focuses on real estate transactions for commercial property including purchasing, selling, leasing and financing.
Prior to joining the Real Estate Group, Nate spent over a year working with KMK's Business Representation & Transactions Group as a contract attorney, where he helped with document review on a number of complex transactions. He also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Ramy I. Djerassi in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
Nate earned his J.D. from Tulane University Law School in 2012 where he served on The Sports Lawyers Journal and volunteered with the Entertainment Law Legal Assistance Project, providing pro-bono legal services to low-income artists and musicians in New Orleans. He earned his B.A. from Ohio University in 2009.
- Hart v. Electronic Arts, Inc.: The District of New Jersey Tackles College Athletes' Publicity Rights, 19 Sports Law J. 345 (2012), May 11, 2015
Professional & Community Involvement
- Cincinnati Bar Association
One East Fourth Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
TEL: (513) 562-1460
FAX: (513) 579-6457
- Construction & Development
- Economic Development
- Government Affairs
- Land Use, Zoning & Eminent Domain
- Real Estate Financing
- Real Estate Sales, Acquisitions & Leasing
- Site Selection
- Title Insurance
Bar & Court Admissions
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, 2012
- B.A., Ohio University, 2009