Meaghan K. FitzGerald
Meaghan FitzGerald practices in the firm’s Litigation Group.
During law school, Meaghan served as research assistant to Professor Daniel Tokaji, exploring a variety of voting rights and campaign finance issues. She also worked as an intern in the Office of Congressional Affairs of the U.S. Department of Commerce, National Telecommunications & Information Administration in Washington, DC designing and compiling databases for the candidate selection process of the First Responder Network Board. Meaghan researched and prepared materials for Assistant Secretary of NTIA to use when testifying before Congress.
Meaghan earned her law degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where she served on the Managing Board of the Ohio State Law Journal. She also served as Treasurer and Secretary of the American Constitution Society and as a Moritz Admissions Ambassador.
Awards & Recognitions
- CALI Award for Excellence in Capital Markets
- KMK Law Second Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar, Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, June 8, 2016
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar, April 27, 2015
- CyberSecurity News: Spokeo, Galaria and Braitberg, September 13, 2016
One East Fourth Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
TEL: (513) 579-6459
FAX: (513) 579-6457
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial & Securities Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Team
- Financial Services Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Mass Tort Settlement Trusts
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- J.D., The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 2014
- B.A., Duke University, 2011