Margaret G. Kubicki
Margaret Kubicki practices in the firm's Private Client Services Group in the areas of estate planning, probate administration, trust administration and taxation. She has experience advising clients regarding subchapter S income tax matters and LLCs including drafting of operating agreements and buy-sell agreements. Margaret has represented individuals regarding sophisticated estate planning including drafting and implementation of marital trusts, generation skipping trusts, GRATS, charitable trusts and domestic asset protection trusts. Margaret also practices in the area of corporate law and has experience with structuring and implementing transactions to facilitate mergers and acquisitions. Margaret has significant experience in corporate, income, and estate tax research.
Previously, Margaret served as Counsel for Frost Brown Todd LLC and as a Shareholder at Lindhorst & Dreidame Co., L.P.A.
One East Fourth Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
TEL: (513) 579-6913
FAX: (513) 579-6457
- Estate & Succession Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Personal Tax Services
- Private Client Services
Bar & Court Admissions
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Florida Graduate Tax Program, 1994; Florida Tax Review
- J.D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, 1993; summa cum laude, Northern Kentucky Law Review
- B.S., University of Cincinnati, 1990, magna cum laude