Christopher S. Brinkman
Chris Brinkman practices in the firm's Business Representation & Transactions Group with a concentration on mergers and acquisitions, private equity/venture capital, business formation, and business planning for entrepreneurs.
During law school, Chris worked in the University of Cincinnati College of Law’s Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic where he advised entrepreneurs through various stages of business development. He also interned at the Ohio Justice & Policy Center and was a Legal Fellow for the Ohio Innocence Project, where he consulted clients regarding claims of innocence and post-conviction relief. Chris served the role of Vice President of Philanthropy for the Association of Fundraising Professionals Collegiate Chapter for the University of Cincinnati.
Chris earned his J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, magna cum laude, in 2015. He earned his B.S. from Indiana University in 2009.
Awards & Recognitions
- Lois Rosenthal Award
- Legal Alert: Reminders for the 2017 Proxy Season, October 6, 2016
- Legal Alert: FAST Act Creates New Exemption for Private Resales of Securities; Also Requires Disclosure Modernization and Simplification, December 14, 2015
Mentioned & Quoted
- Cintas Corporation to Acquire G&K Services, September 19, 2016
One East Fourth Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
TEL: (513) 579-6953
FAX: (513) 579-6457
- Private Placements
- Public Offerings
- Securities Regulation Compliance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Start-Ups and Growth Companies
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Team
Bar & Court Admissions
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 2015, magna cum laude
- B.S., Indiana University, 2009