P. Andrew Spoor
Andrew Spoor practices in the firm's Real Estate Group, with an emphasis on law related to the financing of real estate and industrial developments.
Andrew's practice is concentrated in the areas of municipal tax-exempt and taxable bond financing, as well as tax incentive and economic development programs. In particular, he has experience with several governmental incentive programs, including port authority financing options and Ohio’s job creation tax credit program.
Andrew also practices in the field of letter of credit and government banking law, advising banks in addressing the financing needs of local governments.
- $8,500,000 Township of Sylvania, Ohio General Obligation (Limited Tax) Various Purpose Improvement Bonds, Series 2010 — Bond Counsel
- $16,400,000 Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority Bank Qualified Facilities Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2009 — Bond Counsel
- $150,000,000 Emmaus General Authority Variable Rate Demand Notes, Series 200A — Bond Counsel
- Counsel for County in a Lease — Purchase Agreement in Northwest Ohio for new manufacturing equipment for a local factory
- $820,000 Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority Bank Qualified Facilities Revenue Bonds, Series 2011 — Bond Counsel
Awards & Recognitions
- Named to Ohio Rising Stars
Professional & Community Involvement
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Munich-Cincinnati Sister City Association, Webmaster
- Una Voce of Greater Cincinnati, President
One East Fourth Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
TEL: (513) 579-6481
FAX: (513) 579-6457
Bar & Court Admissions
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 2008; summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Thomas More College, 2005; summa cum laude