Andrew J. Chamberlain
Andrew Chamberlain practices in the firm's Business Representation & Transactions Group. He focuses his practice in the areas of commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions and business planning.
Prior to joining KMK, Andrew worked for Bank of America, N.A. where he was responsible for negotiating credit agreements and term sheets. He structured debt finance transactions ranging from $10M - $4B including leveraged buy-outs, M&A finance, asset-based lending, and public finance.
While at Bank of America, N.A., Andrew also facilitated Primary and Secondary loan trading. He reviewed credit documentation for loan trade restrictions and drafted corresponding LSTA documents including Assignment & Assumption Agreements and Trade Confirms.
Mentioned & Quoted
- Cintas Corporation to Acquire G&K Services, September 19, 2016
Professional & Community Involvement
- Campbell County YMCA Board of Directors
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
One East Fourth Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
TEL: (513) 639-3933
FAX: (513) 579-6457
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- J.D., Charlotte School of Law, 2014
- B.S., Iowa State University, 2010