Jennifer D. Johnson
Jennifer Johnson's practice focuses on labor and employment law. Jennifer has experience advising employers in handling discrimination, retaliation, collective bargaining, wrongful discharge, and unemployment compensation disputes and proceedings. Additionally, Jennifer assists employers with drafting and review of employment agreements, employee handbooks, and non-competition provisions, and advises employers on how to take preventative steps to comply with state and federal employment laws.
During law school, Jennifer spent nearly two years working as a member of the legal team for an international media company, assisting in contract review, research, and compliance matters. While in law school, Jennifer was an Associate Member and Notes & Comments Editor of the University of Cincinnati Law Review. In addition, she served as a Teaching Assistant to a Negotiations professor and a Research Assistant to a Discrimination and Healthcare Law Professor.
Jennifer is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Section and a Member of Corporate Compliance Committee for Redwood School & Rehabilitation Center.
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Redwood School & Rehabilitation Center, Corporate Compliance Committee Member
- Greater Cincinnati Human Resources Association
One East Fourth Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
TEL: (513) 579-6501
FAX: (513) 579-6457
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, cum laude, 2011
- B.A., English, Xavier University, magna cum laude, 2008